Fxview Review – Trading Platforms, Commission, Leverage, Account Types & More
Fxview is one of the true ECN brokers that provides best market prices for buying and selling an asset.
Pros / Cons
Fxview Review – Overall Summary
Fxview is a brokerage company headquartered in Cyprus and was established in 2018. It is one of the leading brokerage platforms with lowest commission levels and offers multiple trading along with various trading tools, cutting edge technology and great client support. The platform is multilingual and is available in French, German, Italian and Spanish apart from English.
Fxview Review – Is trading with Fxview safe?
Fxview is regulated by CySEC and is one of the most trusted brokers. Fxview has been awarded as the “Most Trusted Dealer” at iFX EXPO Worldwide 2022 in Limassol. Fxview has customer support available 24 hours 5 days a week. Customer support is multilingual and can be contacted via chat, telephone, social media and email.
Fxview Review – Trading platforms
Fxview provides traders well-built trading platforms that give access to almost all the features on the go. It allows traders to use various trading tools like technical analysis, algorithmic trading and risk management tools. Fxview offers a trading platform that has a fully customisable interface and has options for selecting trading tools, and enabling one-click trading functionality.
Fxview Traders can choose between MT4, MT5 and ActTrader. Traders can access these platforms on web terminals and Mac or Windows on all the three platforms. You can also use the FXView Droid application if you do not have a PC or laptop.
MT4 platform is an advanced and easy to use platform that gives access to various trading tools like technical analysis, algorithmic trading and risk management tools. MT4 is designed for trading various assets with a multilingual interface. MT4 offers a range of charts and indicators that enhances the user experience. MT4 platform is available on mobile devices, desktop and web browsers.
Few features of MT4 are:
- Strategy tester is available
- Provides more than 50 analytical tools
- User friendly interface
- MQL4 editor (used for developing EAs, indicators and other MT4 add-ons)
MT5 is an advanced version of MT4 that is equipped with advanced chartings, order management tools, and other options like technical analysis, inbuilt strategy tester and automated trading software. MT5 is accessible on Desktop pc, web browser, mobile phones (iOS and Mac).
Features of MT5:
- Allows traders to place six types of pending orders
- Multiple charts can be opened
- Direct news feeds to the platform and economic calendar are also available
- Offers 38 technical indicators, 44 analytical objects and 21 time frames
- MQL5 programming language to create trading robots
ActTrader is a trading platform that has a fully customisable interface and has options for selecting trading tools, and enabling one-click trading functionality. It also offers multiple charts, graphs and various risk management tools. ActTrader is compatible with desktop (both Windows and MAC computers), web trader and Mobile devices.
Features of ActTrader:
- Fully customisable platform
- Gives risk reports and market watch along with live price quoted
- Visual strategy editor available for creating automated strategies directly from the charts
- One-click trading functionality
- Can imitate the positions for ‘what if’ analysis
Fxview Review – Trading Accounts
Fxview offers a true ECN account which is best for both beginners and professionals. ECN accounts have high execution speed and there are rarely any requotes. The spreads offered start from 0.0 Pips and the commission charged is $2 per $100K trading volume.
Fxview also offers Islamic Swap free accounts for the traders with Islamic views. This type of account is quite beneficial for those who are looking to make profits without paying any interest.
Fxview Review – Demo Account
Demo account is also available for beginners who want to practise their trading strategies or backtest their strategies.
Fxview Review – Trading Instruments Offered
Fxview Review – Commission, spreads, Leverage and Minimum deposits
It is a general quest of knowing the commissions, leverage and minimum deposits offered by the broker of the trader. Fxview offers a Raw ECN account that has spreads starting from 0.0 pips and commission charges of $2 per $100K trading volume lot which is fairly less.
The maximum leverage offered is 500X for professional clients. And, the minimum deposit is $5 for opening an account.
Other unique features offered by Fxview
- Fxview Review – Hedging: Hedging is a risk management strategy that is applied to reduce the risks by opening opposite positions in a related asset. Not all the brokers offer hedging.
- Fxview Review – MAM/PAMM: MAM (Multi-Account Manager) involves combining individual funds under single managed funds. This can be helpful for those looking to invest together (friends or family). PAMM (Percentage Allocation Management Module) where the fund manager manages his own funds along with the funds of the ones’ who choose him. This can be beneficial for those who do not want to trade themselves.
- Fxview Review – VPS (Virtual Private Server): Fxview offers free basic VPS service for traders who have deposited $5000 or more and maintain this balance in their trading account. Other traders can avail VPS service with VPS subscription of $25 per month.
- Fxview Review – Copy Trading: Fxview allows traders to copy trade on the ZuluTrader trading platform. Traders can open their copy trading account with the minimum deposit of $100.
- Fxview Review – API Trading: Fxview offers FIX API and REST API connectivity to the traders looking for a dynamic and integrated trading environment along with high execution speed and low latency. To use FIX API traders need to pay monthly balance maintenance of $10,000 and $1000 monthly commissions. REST API is free and requires no monthly commissions commitment.
- Fxview Review- Autochartist- Autochartist is a chart pattern recognition software which is available for free on Fxview. The software scans the trading instrument and automatically recognizes the trading set-up based on support and resistance.
Features of Autochartist:
- Autochartist scans the market and pushes an automatic notification. It can identify the patterns like: Fibonacci patterns, tops and bottoms, triangles, wedges and support/resistance. Autochartist also notifies when the market approach or breakthrough occurs.
- Autochartist has the capability of reveiwing the market event for over the course of 6 months. It can seggrate the profitable set-ups from the failed set-up.
- Autochartist also helps in analysing the volatility of the market and helps in setting up the trade.
- Autochartist is also a great risk management tool, as it provides with the information of next 1hr, 4 hr and 24 hr for expected market movement. This allow traders to set their risk management strategy accordingly.
Fxview Review – Educational sources:
- Forex terminology: It provides A-Z forex glossary to help new traders to understand the basics of forex trading.
- Market News: Fxview also provides news updates on their platform which makes traders convenient to access from the same platform as trading.
- Market Insights: These insights on trading instruments help traders save time and act quickly.
- Video Tutorials: Fxview offers a wide range of video tutorial for all the kinds of traders (beginners to advanced traders) to develop and polish their skills like a pro. It is a step-by-step guide that includes all the aspects w.r.t the functionality of the trading platform.
- Webinar: The webinars offered are free of costs. They are meant to enhance one’s market knowledge and hone the trading skills. You can even access the past webinar.
Fxview Review – Promotional Programs
- Fxview Review – Bonus- Fxview offers a 100% deposit bonus on every deposit you make over $200, up to $20,000. This 100% deposit bonus can double your deposit trading amount and acts as an additional margin, so that you can trade larger position sizes. Traders need to deposit $200 to avail bonus features. The bonus just acts as additional margin in your account, and cannot be lost.
- Fxview Review – Loyalty points– As these loyalty points are earned, a trader can avail various discounts on features like VPS discount, Zulutrade subscription discount and zero cost funding and 100% bonus.
- Fxview Review – Zero Cost Funding- Fxview does not charge any transactional fees. But in certain cases the card provider or intermediary bank may apply some transaction fees that are not controlled by fxview.
- Fxview Review – Refer a Friend- Fxview rewards its clients with $20 for referring to their friends.
Fxview Review – Payment and Withdrawal Method offered by Fxview
|Payment options||Withdrawal options|
|Visa & MasterCard, Cryptocurrency, Wallets like Netellar and Skrill, Bitcoin, Rapid OZOW, Help2Pay, Virtual pay and Payretailer||Bank Transfer, Visa & MasterCard, Wallets like Netellar and Skrill and Bitcoin|
Fxview Review – Sign up on Fxview
If you are a beginner you should always prefer starting with opening a demo account and once you are ready to trade live, you can switch to a live account.
- Visit https://fxview.com/
- Choose the type of account you want to trade: Live account or Demo account.
- Fill up the sign-up form
- A confirmation mail will be sent you on your registered mail ID
- Visit the mail and confirm the authenticity of the mail
- And, now you are ready to go!
Fxview Review – Final Thoughts
Fxview can be a great choice for traders looking to start with a low minimum deposit, but want access to a wide range of useful trading tools. The broker supports multiple trading platforms to accommodate all kinds of traders. Being a regulated broker, they ensure safety of funds and same day withdrawals for the convenience of traders.
Yes, FXview is regulated by CySEC and FSA and is one of the most trusted brokers according to the FXview reviews given by many traders on various review platforms.
The maximum leverage offered by FXView is 500X for professional clients.
Fxview is a pure ECN broker that offers ECN accounts. They also provide a swap-free account for traders with Islamic beliefs.
Deposits and withdrawals can be made through Visa & Mastercard, bank transfers, cryptocurrencies and digital wallets.
Get in touch with Fxview support via phone, email or live chat
The minimum deposit required for opening an account is $5.
Fxview is an ECN broker that offers raw spreads starting from 0 pip.
FXView offers three trading platforms, MT4, MT5 and ActTrader.
Yes, FXview provides a demo account with $10,000 balance by default that can be increased or decreased from clients portal.
Yes, Fxview offers VPS with a monthly subscription of $25. It can also be availed free if the trader deposits $5000 in the trading account and maintains this balance.
Yes, You can start copy trading with Fxview. It offers the ZuluTrade copy trading platform for copy trading.
Traders can open their ZuluTrade account on Fxview by depositing a minimum of $100.
Yes, Fxview offers one-click trading features on their MT4, MT5 and ActTrader trading platform.
Yes, Fxview offers Corporate accounts for trading.
Yes, you can open a joint account but both the individuals will be required to verify their documents.
No, there are no restrictions on demo. They are completely free and can be used for practising as long as one wants. But if one is inactive on the demo account for more than 30 days, it will automatically deactivate and a new account will be needed to open.
Yes, you can create 5 live accounts with fxview and there is no limit to the number of accounts for demo accounts.
Yes, Fxview offers 100% bonus on every deposit you make.
Yes, you’ll need to deposit a minimum of $200 to avail 100% bonus.